Friday, April 27, 2012

Rihanna vs. Nicki Minaj - Where have you been vs. Turn me on (Mario Santiago Bootleg)

I recently got the studio acapella to Rihanna's "Where have you been" and thought it would sound great on the beat by David Guetta ft. Nicki Minaj - Turn me on.  I've enjoyed jamming "Turn me on" in the clubs but I honestly never liked Nicki Minaj's vocals on it.  Rihanna has a more developed singing voice and it shows on this remix.  




Basically, I took Rihanna's acapella and arranged it on the instrumental of Turn me on.  But I also incorporated Sidney Samson's remix of "Turn me on" and used his powerful Dutch style instrumentation as the take off to really give the song some punch.  

I think this track will go well in my club sets.  


If you'd like a copy, please provide your e-mail address below and I will forward you a copy as soon as possible.





25 comments:

  1. Heggernes@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. pdekerillis@comcast.net
    I also sent a comment on soundcloud. I'm PdK.
    Thanks!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. sgilnyc@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. jbrunet849@aol.com Can you also send the Jennifer Lopez / Pitbull remix? - Absolutel fav!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. kjeld_desch@live.be

    Thx!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. paolad@hotmail.com thx, love ur remixes

    ReplyDelete
  7. ooo yes please! marshall144@btinternet.com Cheers =)

    ReplyDelete
  8. its awesome : )

    tejas0671@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Awesome !!!
    eclerc58@gmail.com
    ;) see ya

    ReplyDelete
  10. dawndevil25@gmail.com
    thanks :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. lucaswestlund@hotmail.com
    Great work!

    ReplyDelete
  12. nadiamv81@hotmail.com
    supa' nice tune

    ReplyDelete
  13. nice work agschulman@aol.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. sweet! kjeld_desch@live.be

    ReplyDelete
  15. niclas_hageund@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. Fantastic samueljamieson@yahoo.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  17. celsonic@bol.com.br

    ReplyDelete
  18. yes pls s3nd me one. djpuma_007@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete