Monday, August 20, 2012

Kato vs. Train - Turn the Lights Off vs. Hey Soul Sister (Mario Santiago Bootleg)


About two years ago, I made this mashup, which is what I call an "Inverse Mashup" where I take instrumental (A) and mash it up with a vocal from song (B).  Then, during the course of the track, I mix to instrumental (B) and mash it up with vocals from song (A) and just keep juggling between vocals (A) and (B).  I think it's a cool technique and I learned it from The Cut Up Boys who are masters at it.  

At the time, I did not release it for download because one of the vocals was not a clean studio, but a filtered version so I was never happy with the quality.  Now, I have that studio vocal so I have reworked this mashup and am giving it out for you guys to enjoy.  I have provided both the radio and club edit.  You can find it on the following link.  Enjoy!!




If you'd like a copy, please provide your e-mail address below and I will forward you a copy as fast as possible.
PLEASE LET ME KNOW IF YOU WANT THE RADIO OR CLUB EDIT





11 comments:

  1. Great work

    Ryttring@hotmail.com

    Radio edit

    ReplyDelete
  2. Another masterpiece :)

    claus.hyttel@gmail.com

    Club Edit

    //Claus

    ReplyDelete
  3. very good mashup !!! eclerc58@gmail.com see ya
    (Club edit)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thats superb!! nitish.asgekar@gmail.com both club as well as radio please! thanks! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sounds awesome!

    Both please

    Alcatel_lover@Hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. atanasov84@gmail.com

    CLUB edit

    great mashup! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hey, im looking for your bootleg of Antidote, and i cant find it anywere, it's an amazing mashup! Could you tell me were i could buy it or forward it to my email? Would be greatly appreciated! =)

    jonaswtf1@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hey!

    Club edit

    Webmaster@diskotekunik.dk

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hey Mario.

    Club Edit Please.

    djti6er@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete